What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file deposited and stored on the Internet user’s hard drive, subject to their choices, by the server of the site visited or by a third-party server (web analytics tool, advertising management, partners, etc.)
A cookie therefore makes it possible to recognize the User’s terminal when it returns to a website. Indeed it is not the User who is recognized but the terminal from which he visits a website.
What are the cookies issued on our Sites used for?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies that we issue on our Sites are used to recognize the User’s terminal when it connects to one of our Sites in order to:
Optimize the presentation of our Sites to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits according to the hardware and viewing or reading software on your terminal,
Allow the User to access reserved and personal spaces on our Sites, such as his personal account on the basis of the information he provided when creating his account.
The User thereby accesses personalized content or content reserved for him.
Store information relating to a form that you have completed on our Site (access to your account / and to your subscription), if one of our sites has a member or private area.
Establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of our Sites,
Put in place security measures, for example when the User is asked to connect after a certain period of time.
Adapt the advertising content of our Sites to the User’s centers of interest resulting from his browsing data.
What cookies are issued on our Sites by third parties?
The cookies issued by third parties on our Sites are of different types.
We can distinguish in particular:
– Cookies issued by our third-party business partners who use software technologies commonly known as “transparent pixel”. These transparent pixels are small graphics with a unique identifier that have the same purpose as cookies, namely to inform the Site about the User’s navigation through encrypted information contained in their terminal. Unlike cookies which are stored on the hard drive of the Internet user’s computers, “transparent pixels” are embedded invisibly on the pages of the Website and make it possible to inform the Website of the advertising content most appreciated by Internet users. . Under no circumstances do we link the information collected by the “transparent pixels” to the personal data of our Internet users.
– Due to third-party applications integrated into our Sites, some cookies may be issued by other entities. These functionalities allow the sharing of content by users of our Sites, such as the Facebook “Share” or “Like” buttons, or the “twitter”, “Google+” buttons, etc. The social network providing one of these applications is likely to identify you using its buttons and its own cookies, even if you did not use them when consulting our Sites, simply because you have an open account. on your terminal with the social network concerned. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect this information and invite you to consult their privacy policies.
Management of partner cookies:
– Social network (Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Social network (Twitter): https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518-utilisation-des-cookies-et-des-technologies-similaires-par-twitter
Your choices regarding cookies
You can at any time express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
1. The choices offered by your browser software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal.
For more information, see the “How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you use” section below.
2. The cookie agreement
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the terminal, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software.
If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your terminal in your browser software, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. They will be readable there only by their issuer.
3. Refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain spaces of our Sites Such would be the case if you were trying to access your account or your subscription which requires you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we, or our service providers, could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected. to internet.
Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
4. How to exercise your choices depending on the browser you use
If you are using the Internet Explorer TM browser
In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet Options”.
Under the General tab, under “Browsing history”, click on “Settings”.
Click the “View Files” button.
Click on the “Name” column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, then scroll through the list until you see files beginning with the “Cookie” prefix. (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
Select the cookie(s) concerned and delete them.
Close the window that contains the list of files, then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
If you are using the Firefox TM browser
Go to the “Tools” tab of the browser then select the “Options” menu.
In the window that appears, choose “Privacy” and click on “Show cookies”.
Locate the affected files, select them and delete them.
If you are using the Safari TM browser
In your browser, choose the “Edit > Preferences” menu.
Click on “Security”.
Click on “Show cookies”.
Select the cookies concerned and click on “Delete” or on “Delete all”.
After deleting cookies, click “Done”.
if you use the Google Chrome TM browser
Click on the “Tools” menu icon.
Click on the “Advanced Options” tab and navigate to the “Privacy” section.
Click on the “Show cookies” button.
Locate the affected files, select them and delete them.
Click “Close” to return to your browser.
– “Flash” cookies© from “Adobe Flash Player”™ “Adobe Flash Player”™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the computer language “Flash”. Flash (and similar applications) remembers the settings, preferences and use of this content using a technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player”™ manages this information and your choices through a different interface than that provided by your browser software. Insofar as your Terminal is likely to view content developed with the Flash language from the Site and the Applications, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools, directly from the http://www.adobe site. com/fr/.
To find out about the options offered by any other browser software and the procedures for deleting cookie files stored in your terminal, depending on the browser(s) installed in your terminal, we invite you to consult the help menu of your browser as well as the “Vos traces” section of the CNIL website (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
What are the cookies used for advertising content distributed by third parties?
When you access a site or an application containing advertising or promotional spaces broadcasting one of our advertising or promotional operations, this announcement is likely to contain a cookie.
This cookie is likely, subject to your choices, to be saved in your Terminal and to allow us to recognize the browser of your Terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
Cookies integrated into our advertising or promotional announcements broadcast by third parties are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our Sites that you can express to any time.
The Cookies that we are likely to issue allow us, if your Terminal has allowed their registration, according to your choices:
– to count the number of displays and activations of our advertising content broadcast on third-party sites or applications, to identify this content and these sites/applications, to determine the number of users who have clicked on each content,
– to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising management, site/distribution medium) and to establish statistics,
– to adapt the presentation of the Site to which one of our advertising or promotional contents leads,
– according to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Sites and according to the hardware and viewing or reading software that your Terminal has ,
– according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted to us (or to our service providers) by your Terminal with your prior agreement,
– to follow the subsequent navigation carried out by your Terminal on sites or applications or on other advertising content.
What is the point of seeing advertisements adapted to your navigation?
Our goal is to present you with the most relevant offers possible. To this end, cookie technology makes it possible to determine in real time which offer to display on a Terminal, based on its recent browsing within our Sites. You probably prefer to see offers of products and services that correspond to what interests you rather than offers that have no interest for you.
If you share the use of your terminal with other people
If your Terminal is used by several people and when the same Terminal has several navigation software, we cannot ensure with certainty that the services and advertisements intended for your Terminal correspond to your own use of this Terminal and not to that of another user of this Terminal. If applicable, sharing the use of your Terminal with other people and configuring your browser settings with regard to cookies are your free choice and your responsibility.
Personal data and browsing information
We are likely to adapt our offers intended for you to information relating to the navigation of your Terminal on our Sites or within sites or services published by third parties and on which we issue cookies.
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning you, in particular your electronic contact details, during your registration or your access to one of our services, we are likely, subject to your choices, to associate information navigation relating to your Terminal, processed by the cookies that we issue, with your personal data in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting or to display on your Terminal, personalized offers which are more specifically intended for you and likely to interest you more.
You can at any time ask us to no longer receive advertisements or prospecting adapted to the navigation information of your Terminal, by contacting us directly and free of charge, or by means of the unsubscribe link included in any prospecting that we may send you. by e-mail. Where applicable, the advertisements that you may continue to receive, unless you object to us, will no longer be adapted to the navigation of your Terminal.
Furthermore, in the event that we consider obtaining from a third party (targeted advertising provider, advertising network, etc.), navigation information from your Terminal that we could associate with the personal data that you have provided to us. , we would first seek your explicit agreement before proceeding with such an association and sending you any resulting advertising or prospecting.